Why use iAbstract Patriot Search?
- Search any company or name against the OFAC SDN list as well as the non-SDN "conolidated" lists.
- Searches are stored with an encrypted key for easy auditing.
- We alert you of any new matches for 90 days after your initial search. (more upon request)
- Can handle 1,000 searches per second, per customer.
- Use the website to search, or integrate your system with our RESTful API for automation.
- We guarantee to beat any competitor's price for a patriot search API.
Patriot / OFAC Search ServiceSearch a Name
Find an order with your Order ID.Find an Order
SDN ID Lookup
Find an entity by SDN ID.Search SDN ID
Use our manual patriot search service for free as long as you like.
When you're ready to save time and money, contact us about integrating with our API.
We can automate your patriot search tasks for less than $1 per search.
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 412-212-0303 | Toll-Free: 888-506-1126
What is a Patriot Search?
According to the US Department of Treasury website, "OFAC publishes lists of individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, targeted countries. It also lists individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under programs that are not country-specific."
A Patriot Search is essentially a search of that list. iAbstract runs your provided information against the names and aliases on that list and returns the most likely matches along with a "match score" to help you decide if the individual is or is not the same person as appears on the OFAC list.
Contact us today to get started!